Activity: Application Registration
Azure AD Web Applications are a simple way to grant access to the Graph API. To register a web application do the following.
- Open the Azure AD Portal https://aad.portal.azure.com/
- Click on Azure Active Directory blade on the left.
- Click on App Registrations blade.
- Click + New Registration
- Enter the name for your application (This is a label nothing more)
- For now you don’t need to change any other settings.
- Click Register.
- You will be taken to the newly created Web Application page.